- To receive the sample of the new fragrance OLIBERE, the participant will have to fill a registration form available on the website www.olibere.com.
- The number of participants is limited to 150 people.
- The movie must be sent with a format Mpeg 4 HD – 500 MO max, by we transfer, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for sending the movie is fixed to October, 15th, 2017.
- The movie should not exceed 2 minutes and half (beginning and end credits being excluded).
- The perfume bottle and OLIBERE logo should not appear in the movie.
- There is no technical constraint (ex: movies can be made with a smart phone). Format : High definition.
- All the images present in the movie must belong to the director who submitted them.
Any sound track used must be free of right and should allow its utilisation without any constraint in time, territory, nor other budgetary compensation.
- The participants authorize Maison Olibere and its partners to broadcast their movie, without any constraint in time, territory, nor other budgetary compensation.
- If the movies contain dialogues, they should be in English. If not, English subtitles need to be added.
- The selected movies will have to add a common opening generic : « A Film for Fragrances In Motion Awards by Olibere – Italy 2017 ». The layout will be communicated.
- The directors whose movies are finalist will be informed in November, 2017.
- The awards ceremony will take place, during the Filmmaker Festival, in December 2017.
- The movies selected to be part of the final will be screened during the Filmmaker Festival in December 2017, and via our Media partner : mymovies.it, and other supports.
- The movie awarded with the Grand Prix Pro will be linked to the fragrance, thanks to a QR code sticker placed on the perfume packaging.