- To receive the sample of the new fragrance OLIBERE, the participant will have to fill a registration form available on the website www.olibere.com.
- The number of participants is limited to 150 people.
- The movie must be sent with a format Mpeg 4 HD – 500 MO max, by we transfer, to the following email address: email@example.com
- The deadline for sending the movie is fixed to the 1st of November 2018.
- The movie should not exceed 3 minutes.
- The perfume bottle and OLIBERE logo should not appear in the movie.
- There is no technical constraint (ex: movies can be made with a smart phone). Format : High definition.
- All the images present in the movie must belong to the director who submitted them.
Any sound track used must be free of right and should allow its utilisation without any constraint in time, territory, nor other budgetary compensation.
- The participants authorize Maison Olibere and its partners to broadcast their movie, without any constraint in time, territory, nor other budgetary compensation.
- Some questions will be asked by Maison Olibere to each film director. He/she will need to explain how the movie is linked to the fragrance. All questions need to be answered.
- If the movies contain dialogues, they should be in English. If not, English subtitles need to be added.
- The selected movies will have to add a common opening generic : « A Film for OLIBERE AWARDS – Fragrances In Motion - Italy 2018 ». The layout will be communicated.
- The directors whose movies are finalist will be informed in November 2018.
- The awards ceremony will take place, in Milano, in December 2018.
- The movies selected to be part of the final will be screened during our event in December 2018, and via our Media partners and other supports.
- The movie awarded with the Grand Prix Pro will be linked to the fragrance, thanks to a QR code sticker placed on the perfume packaging.